The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Bay Area Christmas 2014 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Computers (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Doom Gatherings (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Bay Area Christmas 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=3242)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bay Area Christmas 2014 - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 11-06-2014

Just bit the bullet and decided Cindi and I and dogs will be in Saratoga from Dec 23-Dec 28

1 word, 8 letters, and one punctuation mark - Drunk Monk - 11-06-2014

DOOMXMAS!

Re: Bay Area Christmas 2014 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 11-17-2014

Ok!

Friday Dec 26, 2014 - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 11-17-2014

I'm throwing that date out there as the possible free date for the gathering, if such a gathering is to be held. Plus, I want to give the Yeti plenty of time to make plans to be somewhere else on that date.

Still have to get together for some breakfast, possible. We might be heading out to Alcatraz on Saturday.

Re: Friday, December 26, 2014 - cranefly - 11-17-2014

If that date works for the Yeti, Lady Cranefly and I would be willing to host.
If not, might I suggest Friday, December 26, 2014 as an alternative.

tentative - Drunk Monk - 11-17-2014

I might be headed out on a trip that weekend. Not quite sure yet. I've penciled it in.

Re: Bay Area Christmas 2014 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 11-22-2014

Best to assume that I am working on every day that is convenient; the Holidays are a time of Retail Hell and Training Camps (it is the middle of our competition season). Carry on and if a miracle occurs, I'll show.

what have you done with the real ppfy? - Drunk Monk - 11-22-2014

u r supposed to say ur comin, then bail @ the last minute.

i'm in. will bring cheese log as tradition requires.

Re: Bay Area Christmas 2014 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 11-23-2014

Breakfast during the week near the shop (SFO) is always a possibility. HK and I manage to get brekkies during the week once or twice/month.

Y'all are invited!

Hey! I got a great idea! - Drunk Monk - 11-26-2014

Greg, you can swing by Victory for breaky and pick up all of the uber cool DOOM gifts that PPFY would have brought to our DOOMXMAS gathering. You can also deliver some stuff he has for me - the earheadspay, the iskywhay and the plosivesexay. Big Grin

Re: Bay Area Christmas 2014 - El Dingo - 12-02-2014

I will be staying in the Bay Area for the holidays so any dates except Xmas Eve and Xmas would work for me.

i'm in...oh wait, i said that already... - Drunk Monk - 12-02-2014

...too much hummingbird feedering... :oops:

So let's see, we got CF, LCF (?), Greg, ED....a typical PPFY feint...what about tQ and tg?

Re: Bay Area Christmas 2014 - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 12-02-2014

tQ will probably bond with LCF and depart leaving us to ourselves.

Re: Bay Area Christmas 2014 - thatguy - 12-03-2014

I can't say. the gf and I might travel since I have the week off, but might not since I just did and need to let the funds build up again. I'll let you know, hopefully before the event...

--tg

tg - I'd be coming from the Si Valley side. - Drunk Monk - 12-04-2014

I work that day so we couldn't carpool there. But I could give you a ride back. You'd just need to make it to CF manor or Tiger Claw...

BTW, I think I still have CF's DOOMXMAS present 2013 for you... :oops: