The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Doom Gifts 2012 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Arts (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Doom Media (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Doom Gifts 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=2717)

Pages: 1 2

Doom Gifts 2012 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 12-15-2012

The the getting begin. First up: Glenlivet 12. The parents of the kids usually give us wine, but I guess the word got out that I don't drink wine, hence whisky.

Re: Doom Christmas Gifts 2010 - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 12-16-2012

Isn't that what Dracula says? I don't drink Wine. I knew it. We live with a Yeti Vampire.

'lived' you mean - Drunk Monk - 12-17-2012

We no longer live the Yeti. Neither of us do, Greg. We lived to tell...

I know, I know, the scar tissue, the PTSD flashbacks and those horrible reoccurring rashes make it seem like it was just yesterday, but in fact, it was over two decades ago...

Re: Doom Christmas Gifts 2010 - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 12-17-2012

I was thinking more in a general sense as in a Yeti Vampire lives among us.

And I was thinking more like herpes - Drunk Monk - 12-17-2012

Who is more accurate? :?

Re: Doom Christmas Gifts 2010 - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 12-17-2012

Is there something you need to tell us?

Re: Doom Christmas Gifts 2010 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 12-18-2012

Ahem. Back on the subject. Another whisky, this one called "Smokehead". It is an Islay single malt, but made as a gimmicky "you can't handle the peatiness!!!" tipple. Not from any distillery that I'd ever heard of, flashy packaging. Not mature, needs some water to smooth it out and prevent the burn.

Also, a bottle of red wine.

just food so far... - Drunk Monk - 12-18-2012

...and it's to be shared with the rest of the office. A box of fresh pecans in the shell from our printer and a box of little cake treats from one of our models.

We also got DVD/BRD of Ted and The Bourne Legacy, because of a snafu in the promoter's shipping, but that doesn't really count.

Greg Wrote:Is there something you need to tell us?
There's this old story you told me once about living with Scapino and simultaneous cold sores...ahhhh, makes me chuckle just thinking of it...

Re: Doom Christmas Gifts 2010 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 12-20-2012

More wine. Re-gifting. Kinda wish I liked wine as some of these parents run restaurants and are s'posed to know their stuff.

more gifts - Drunk Monk - 12-20-2012

$10 starbucks card (I never go there), $25 target card, keychain Skil LED flashlight, red Aero shirt (whaaaaaaaa?), gift box of tazo teas (I avoid tazo), and two bottles of whiskey (J.B. & Johnny Walker Red...eh...)

Re: Doom Christmas Gifts 2010 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 12-21-2012

Another bottle of whisky from a student who *knows*. Lagavulin Distiller's Edition (1996).

nice!

very nice indeed - Drunk Monk - 12-22-2012

Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:Lagavulin Distiller's Edition (1996).
wanna trade for a bottle of J.B.? No? Maybe I should ask after you've drank that smokehead....

Re: Doom Christmas Gifts 2010 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 12-23-2012

More wine (all regifted) a nice box of individually wrapped pineapple cakes (like fig newtons, but twice as thick and filled w/ pineapple) (shared). Ardbeg 10. Not yet shared.

Gift Giving - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 12-25-2012

When we were at The Original Pantry today, tQ surreptitiously bought breakfast for all the boys in blue at the next table. Unfortunately, two more officers joined the original foursome after we left. I wonder how that conversation went?

Someone should delete the 2010 off the title of this thread - Drunk Monk - 12-26-2012

Got lots of bottles. Several bottles of oil (two huge olive oils and a gourmet oil set - nice but not organic and that's a huge issue with oil). Some lousy bottles of wine. Some Inniskillin (?), some liquor filled chocolates, Suntory Whiskey and a 10 year Laphroiag. Ended up with 4 bottles of whiskey. Go figure.