The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Where are you going next? - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Travel (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Where are you going next? (/showthread.php?tid=1464)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: Where are you going next? - The Queen - 02-05-2009

I'm by no means the Mac expert, but (after mousing around for awhile) what I figured out is you can press Alt+Command+T to open the "special characters" window, scroll down to "digits," click ½ then click Insert.

Re: Where are you going next? - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 02-05-2009

The Queen has truly foresworn the darkside. The other sign of the apocalypse it the PPFY asking for computer tips. Next thing you know, the Pom-Daddy is going to be dressing up his dog in cheerleader outfits.

Re: Where are you going next? - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 03-12-2009

Benelux. July. Aloha.*

* Or whatever the fucking Dutch and Flems say. Probably translates into "Have a waffle and don't conquer us, please."

Re: Where are you going next? - The Queen - 03-12-2009

Chicago, again. March 24-29.

BTW - for the SF trip on May 14-17, I will be staying at the Embassy Suites, 250 Gateway Blvd, San Francisco South - Airport.

Re: Where are you going next? - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 03-13-2009

I'm chained to the shop during regular hours, but if you can get loose for lunch, come on over! I'm only 10 minutes away!

Re: Where are you going next? - The Queen - 03-13-2009

Possibly on the Thursday I come in. On Friday and Saturday, I'm chained to the hotel premises from 7 AM to 6 PM. When I schedule flights, I'll let you know!

This should be 'where have you gone lately?' - Drunk Monk - 04-27-2009

Just got back from Yosemite. Vernal Falls in springtime makes me proud to be Californian.

Re: Where are you going next? - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 04-27-2009

Bastard! YOu and your trips to Yosemite. Grrrr. Did I tell you about the time I took theQueen for her one and only trip to Yosemite and the Yosemite Falls were dry?

Re: Where are you going next? - The Queen - 04-27-2009

I'm sure we'll go again some day.

It's called Vernal Falls, not Autumnal Falls - Drunk Monk - 04-27-2009

If you want falls, you must go in springtime. You get extra falls. Couldn't look at a granite monolith without seeing another fall.

It was a quick weekend run, but totally worth it. We were a little surprised at how packed the park was. I'm sure they were all there to see the falls.

Re: Where are you going next? - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 04-28-2009

Ms. The Queen, on Thursdays I usually have some down-time between Victory and teaching, unlike the rest of the week. Please let me know when you are arriving and maybe I can meet up with you for a much delayed whisky. I'll pass by your hotel on my way back up to Frisko anyway, so it would be no bother for me.

For the rest of that weekend it looks like you and I will both be working. On that Sunday morning I fly up to Seattle to coach a student.

Back to the waterfall taunting!

Re: Where are you going next? - The Queen - 04-28-2009

Master Yeti: My flight is currently scheduled to arrive at 2:20 PM on Thursday the 14th. Don't know yet what will be involved with classroom setup, but if you'll just give me a heads up as to schedule, possible/probable time and I'm happy to plan around it. :partyman:

This workshop has been sold out for several weeks, and I've got a lengthy waiting list of folks who want to get in. Some of them have been writing angry emails to me and to my boss, demanding that we "squeeze" them in. They seem to think that I should be able to clone myself and my equipment, demand extra meeting space from the hotel and thus increase the capacity. After all, don't I know how much money they've spent on Stenograph's products in the past? Don't I care about their business? How on earth are they supposed to be able to learn anything if I'm not personally teaching them at that particular date and time? Eek

Yosemite and DM - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 04-28-2009

Because of the Yosemite dagger in my heart, DM, I thought I would mention I will probably be in the Guinness Brewery on May 24.

in the Guinness Brewery on May 24 - Drunk Monk - 04-28-2009

OUCH! Way to hit me where I live. Way to hit me where the bees sting. Ouch, ouch, ouch...

bon touche, mon ami.

:drinkers:

Re: Where are you going next? - El Dingo - 04-28-2009

Vegas, baby! May 5 - 7 to celebrate our 20th anniversary.

I'm hoping a stranger sits next to us on the plane so I can say (in a thick Mexican accent),

"My wife and I are from Mexico City. We have been feeling a little sick for a few days but did not have time to cancel our vacation."