The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Arts (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Doom Music (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival (/showthread.php?tid=1116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Drunk Monk - 08-11-2022

Well, if that were true, there's a lot of cocaine residue on bills in Florida, and you'd think that would Floridians bonkers...

...oh wait...

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Greg - 08-11-2022

QED!

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - thatguy - 08-11-2022

(08-10-2022, 11:59 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: the Orion was a mobile phone with real time tracking of all teams, supervisors and psych. Kinda bugged me at first - like being tagged and tracked - but then I realized I was usually right where I was supposed to be. 

The P3 Orions were the Navy planes with the little sticky-out bit on the end of the plane to track subs that did touch and goes out of Moffett Field 24-7 for most of our youth.

Just sayin'

--tg

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Greg - 08-21-2022

Somewhere there is a lot of discussion about Black Pink. I can't find it. But this is their new video. It comes across as annoying (Hey You kids. Get off...etc) Sometimes the lyrics are Korean , sometimes english. Sometimes unintelligible and I don't which is which.

But DM likes them.

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - King Bob - 08-21-2022

They're Korean, so I assume that would be the language there.

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Greg - 08-21-2022

Oopsy.

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Drunk Monk - 08-21-2022

(08-21-2022, 07:37 AM)Greg Wrote: But DM likes them.

I don’t really know them beyond the fact that they are one of the biggest acts in the world rn. I’d see them if given the opportunity just like I’d see BTS but I don’t know any of their songs and wouldn’t know what I was listening to if I heard them. I’m not sure I know any K-pop acts - kinda tuned out after Psy. I just got into Atarishii Gakko at SDCC but they’re J-pop and that’s a whole nation of difference.

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Greg - 03-07-2023

Or perhaps

[Image: lineup-847-poster-9719bc9f-656c-4457-8c9...6e916c.jpg]

SHAQ IS PERFORMING!

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - King Bob - 03-07-2023

No thanks.

Schellraiser at Tahoe sounds  better to me - they have the Meat Puppets and Asleep at the Wheel. But I'm not going.

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Drunk Monk - 03-07-2023

meh. No one I want to see. Not a single act speaks to me here.

Maybe Tara wants to see someone. She's basically taken over my hit list for OSL.

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Drunk Monk - 03-09-2023

Aespa is an up and coming K-pop act (note to self for later…)

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Drunk Monk - 08-10-2023

Ttt for this weekend

I would like to see Lana Del Ray but that’s about it. 

There’s a lot of reorg with RM this year. We shall see how that goes…

RE: SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - Drunk Monk - 08-10-2023

Wristband pickup was a breeze. Spent a few hours in the Asian Art. They’re opening a rooftop gallery soon. Exciting. There were some shifts in the Japanese collection, an exhibit of Bernice Bing which did nothing for me, & HELL. I amused myself telling the ticket person ‘I want to go to hell’ she probably heard that a hundred times already. Not stopping me from saying it.

Took Tara & Bri to Indian Ocean, an Indian Himalayan place that was very satisfying, not too expensive and a short walk from their apartment. Secured a great parking spot and I’m entrenched, ready for OSL.

On the drive up, my boss at YMAA called and told me he found the glitch in our site - my bad - I messed up on another coupon. I keep telling them I’m not a programmer, but apparently I’m the best one in the company aside from him and our designated IT, who is struggling with cancer. Glad to leave the default world behind for a few days. 

Let’s go OSL!

One more thing - it’s foggy and cold. Drippy foggy. The OSL nights will be wet.